The Imago Journey©
Transforming your journey of discovery to ignite the vision within
Imago Journey© consists of 5 stages, approximately 25 – 30 hours of personal coaching over a 6-month period including:
Stage l: Personal Discovery
- Values and strengths exercises
- Enneagram survey
- Personal history survey
Stage ll: Identifying Possibilities
- Life Cycle assessment
- Journal for Joy
Stage lll: Crystallizing your Vision
- SWOC reflection process
- Bringing your vision into focus
Stage lV: Forming a Plan
- Setting priorities
- Putting it all together
Stage V: Implementing the plan
- Identifying milestone steps
- Timeline and support for journey
The Modified Journey consists of 16 hours of personal coaching including the following components of the full Imago Journey©:
- Stage l: Initial assessment; values and strengths exercise and Personal History survey.
- Stage ll: Life cycle assessment
- Stage lll: Vision exercise
- Stage lV/V: Forming your plan and timetable
A Brief Encounter consists of 12 hours of personal coaching and selected components of the Imago Journey©
A Guided Journey utilizes a self guided workbook and 6 hours of personal coaching.
A Personalized Journey can also be established
- All materials are provided as part of any engagement. All Journey fees are based on standard market rates.
- Personal coaching, in addition to the Journey process is available on an hourly basis.